On November 13 the workshop “Ukraine as Techno-Nation – to Be or not to Be?” took place in T.Shevchenko KNU.
Speaker discussed with students and professors on following issues:
- What does modern educational IT environment look like in Ukraine? (numbers, players, customers)
- Global trends of IT and IT education
- Whom, how and what should we teach – trends and reality
- How to employ juniors without any experience
- How to make IT nation from Ukrainians
In general, workshop sparked audience’s interest and inspired students for new achievements on their way of IT self-development!