The Unexpected Conference, one of the biggest IT-conferences in Ukraine, will take place in Lviv on February 27. It is to associate more than 250 successful IT-entrepreneurs, venture investors, business-angels, incubators, startupers, developers and everybody who one way or another is engaged in IT industry.
Date: February, 27, 2016.
We’ll have a talk on how to search for investments for own projects, on successful startups that invade into the markets and attract millions of dollars, on teams and its ideas that have not been known and haven’t met faith before but have intrigued foreign investors.
- Are technical skills enough for startup?
- Soft skills required for own project and negotiation with investors
- Creation of own product – what to start with
- Is expertise necessary before negotiation with potential investors?
- How to work with business-incubators, accelerators and venture foundations? What are they?
- Successful startups – practical experience and advices of those who have already worked this way up.
Four streams will be on at the conference: Smart money, Workshops, Soft skills, Smartpeople.
Can be of interest for:
- Investors, representatives of venture foundations, business-angels, incubators
- Owners and managers of outsourcing companies
- Representatives of IT corporations
- Digital media developers
- Everybody who one way or another is engaged in IT industry.
To learn more and register please go to web-site.
DAKIRY – consulting centre in Lviv. Our principal accent – interesting and resultative networking :)
We are in charge of conferences, trainings, workshops and tradeshows organization.
Contacts: +38 (098) 658 29-12, +38 (099) 326 54-25; e-mail: email@example.com