On 1st of July within BrainBasket Talks with the support of the GoIT training center a meeting with Denis Dovgopolyi on “How we will f**k capitalism” was held. For those who did not attend the event, we present a video of Denis lecture:
Denis told why it’s time for start-ups to take business destiny into their own hands, and why corporate status and survival are in question.
The following topics was covered during the meeting:
- Trends that most strongly affect the business of the future;
- Why 90% of the big players can no longer exist on the market in the current format;
- Why only 2% of technology entrepreneurs are able to “blow up” any, not just IT, industry;
- Why do corporations have ceased to create something valuable and engaged, for the most part, pseudo-innovations;
- Why it’s need to give up the 4P model in favor of a “customer development” approach .
- Who are the “synthetic experts”, and why businesses should hire them in the first place.
Denis Dovgopolyi is co-founder of the first Ukrainian business incubator for startups GrowthUP, consultant on the search of venture capital investments to Ukrainian projects, the organizer sets IT- and start-up conferences in Ukraine and abroad. Since 2005, Denis is working in industry IT-startups and venture capital, he is a frequent guest in Silicon Valley – the cradle of high-tech innovation.