Norwegian-Ukrainian Chamber of Commerce together with IKT-Norge, European Business Association (EBA) and Seed Forum organized “Norwegian-Ukrainian ICT & Investment Conference”. The event took place in Oslo, on November 11th.
At the conference crucial target areas for cooperation between our two countries, such as ICT and investment were highlighted.
BrainBasket Foundation could not stand aside such great event and used this opportunity to get the updates from the distinguished international and domestic speakers about Ukraine, the political situation, investment climate and opportunities there, ICT experiences of Norwegian companies in Ukraine and concrete investment plan presentations from the pre-selected Ukrainian companies.
The next issues were raised during the discussions and presentations:
- Ukraine: political situation, reform progress, investment climate, macro-economic situation
- Norwegian and Ukrainian minister’s speeches
- ICT experiences of Norwegian companies in Ukraine – EVRY, Itera, Runway etc.
- Outsourcing to Ukraine – how to succeed
- Meeting potential Ukrainian ICT-partners
- Ukrainian pre-selected investment propositions for Norway