On November 24 BrainBasket within a framework of BrainBasket Talks. This time we hosted our friends and partners Arzinger law office: partner Pavlo Khodakovsky and seniour lawyer Olga Baranova.
Topic that was chosen for the workshop – “IT-specialist: why entrepreneur and what’s the background of it”. We have discussed the details of the activities of IT specialists and IT companies, took a glance at Ukrainian situation (especially on taxation topic), and talked generally on the next issues:
- World competition among IT companies
- Expenses on IT specialists is the major part of IT companies’ expenses
- A fine line between coworkers and entrepreneurs – what is it? Details of cooperation with entrepreneurs
- Taxation services’ possible claims to IT companies
- What are the companies’ risks while working with entrepreneurs
- The tax burden in Ukraine: today and tomorrow
- Entrepreneur: not only rights, but also obligations, even after the end of cooperation with IT company
As you can see, this event was very interesting and useful for our audience. So stay tuned to our next announcements, we will bring up with new hot topics and discussions!
BrainBasket Talks is a series of regular meetings with leading representatives of IT industry on the most relevant topics (trends, education, success stories, etc.).